The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Fitness for Polo LLC may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal or Stripe that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.fitnessforpolo.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via [email protected] to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Fitness for Polo LLC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Fitness for Polo LLC for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Fitness for Polo LLC are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Fitness for Polo LLC reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
As all of our products are digital they are deemed "used" after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strictly no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. Please contact [email protected] to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY DISCLAIMER
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, Stripe. (www.stripe.com) All payment amounts are represented in USD as this is the currency of our host country. Stripe does not provide converting transactions prices, for example if you are in Australia it will not show the equivalent in AUD. Therefore we are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. All transactions processed on www.fitnessforpolo.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the USD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via stripe.
Fitness for Polo LLC has implemented remarketing, google display network impression reporting, doubleclick campaign manager integration, and google analytics demographic and interests reporting. Using the Ads Settings in google you many opt out of google analytics for display advertising and customize google display network ads.
Fitness for Polo LLC reserves the right to use remarketing with google analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. Fitness for Polo LLC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users past visits to our website.
Fitness for Polo LLC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. Fitness for Polo LLC collects data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
- Fitness for Polo LLC strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Fitness for Polo LLC is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Fitness for Polo LLC from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Fitness for Polo LLC.
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- Fitness for Polo LLC (fitnessforpolo.com) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, studies at Instituto Superior de Educación Física Dr. Enrique Romero Brest and my experience as a Personal Trainer.
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as polo fitness coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, fitness for polo players.
- We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of health related research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results and fat loss results differ by individual.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
- The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
- We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
- The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.
If this disclaimer scared you or dissuaded you from taking action then our information, products and services are not for you. However, if this disclaimer inspired you to step up to the plate and make an honest effort at working with us and the solutions we offer – congratulations! We look forward to working with you.